Offering a Wide Selection of Eyeglasses for Patients in Palm Harbor, FL
Sight360 provides care in Palm Harbor as Opti-Mart.
At Sight360, we are pleased to offer a broad selection of eyeglasses—including frames, lenses, prescription sunglasses and more. The friendly opticians at our Palm Harbor, Florida, location can assist you with choosing the perfect eyeglass frames to fit your face and your personal style as well as the type of lenses that are most ideal for your needs.
Types of Eyeglasses We Offer
When you purchase your new eyeglasses through Sight360, you can choose from dozens of frame styles and colors from designer brands such as:
- Michael Kors
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- Tiffany & Co.
- Tory Burch
We’ll also help you select the lenses that work best with your prescription and your frames. Our lenses are available in high-index plastic, polycarbonate and CR-39 plastic. We offer many different types of lenses, including:
- Single vision lenses – These lenses have a single prescription that corrects for either farsightedness or nearsightedness, but not both.
- Bifocal lenses – These lenses correct for both farsightedness and nearsightedness.
- Progressive lenses – These are similar to bifocal lenses but do not have a defined line separating the top from the bottom. Instead, the power increases gradually as you look down through the lens, for correctly focused vision at all distances including intermediate for computer screens, car dashboards and grocery store shelves.
- Anti-reflective (AR) lenses – These lenses have a multilayer coating with built-in UV protection that reduces glare, increases visibility and protects your eyes.
- Scratch-resistant lenses – These lenses have a protective coating to help prevent scratching, smudging, dust accumulation and other damage.
- Transitions® lenses – These lenses automatically adapt to changing light conditions.
- Polarized lenses – These sun lenses with polarization reduce reflected glare from glass surfaces like car windows and from water while boating, at the beach, by the pool or from wet streets while driving.
- Blue-light protection lenses – These lenses help prevent digital eye strain and interruptions to your sleep cycle by blocking blue light from screens and devices.
Select Your New Eyeglasses Today
If you have a current prescription for eyeglasses, simply visit our Palm Harbor clinic any time during business hours to select your new frames and lenses. If you need a prescription, request an eye exam appointment online to see one of our optometrists.
Convenient Locations in Your Neighborhood
We provide optical retail, optometry, ophthalmology and related surgeries across 16 locations in the West Central Florida area. Use the filters below to find a location near you that best meets your needs.
Highly Rated Eye Doctors & Vision Care Specialists
Your sight is your most important sense. You can trust our team of physicians and specialists to care fully for all your vision needs. But don’t take our word for it, read what our patients are saying about their experiences with our level of care.