An eye surgeon at Sight360 is the right choice for you if you’re in need of eye surgery in the St. Petersburg, Florida area. Eye surgery is a highly effective procedure that can be used to treat a variety of eye conditions. Whether you’re looking for laser eye surgery so that you can say goodbye to your old pair of glasses or cataract surgery to help clear up your vision, you can find the dedicated treatment and care you need with an eye surgeon from Sight360.
Types of Eye Surgery We Offer
The right eye surgeon for you will depend on the type of services you need. At Sight360, we are an extensive eye care organization with multiple clinics and doctors in and around St. Petersburg, FL. We can help you find the eye surgeon that specializes in the treatment you need, as we have numerous specialists for:
- Laser eye surgery – Laser eye surgery is a popular procedure for vision correction. It is a safe and effective treatment that allows individuals with glasses or contact lenses to be less dependent on corrective lenses. We are able to do vision correction with cataract surgery.
- Cataract surgery – Cataract surgery is used to remove the cloudy lens that causes reduced vision. The lens is replaced with an artificial lens to restore clear vision.
- Eyelid surgery – Oculoplastic surgery is a procedure that’s performed around the eye, such as on the eyelid. This treatment is used for both medical and cosmetic purposes.
- Glaucoma surgery – Glaucoma surgery involves laser procedures or the implanting of a small tube or shunt to help fluid drain from the eye. This will help lower your eye pressure to help treat glaucoma and prevent further vision loss.
- Retinal disease surgery – Surgery is an effective treatment for some retinal conditions as it can be used to repair a tear or hole in the retina.
In most cases, patients can remain awake during eye surgery and are provided with a local numbing agent for a pain-free experience. When you visit your Sight360 eye surgeon, your doctor will discuss the details of the procedure with you. We’ll ensure you know exactly what to expect during the procedure, how to prepare ahead of time, and how the recovery will be. Your eye surgeon will also discuss the success rate and long-term outcomes so that you can make your decision to receive eye surgery with confidence.
Why Choose Sight360 for Eye Surgery?
As a large eye care organization with multiple clinics, doctors, and specialists, Sight360 is the eye company you can rely on for comprehensive vision and eye care. We offer all of the services you need, from diagnostic medical exams to surgical eye procedures, to ensure you’re able to see clearly and pain-free.
Schedule an Appointment to Discuss Eye Surgery Today
To schedule an appointment with a trusted eye surgeon at Sight360, contact us today. We can help you find the eye clinic nearest you with the eye specialist offering the treatment you need.